Tuesday, September 11, 2007

a weekend with boyfriend

Yay!!!

Boyfriend is going back to KL today. Although I won’t be meeting him in KL but at least I’ll be able to call him to listen to his voice on his cell phone. Otherwise when his cell phone is on roaming, it’s very expensive for him to receive or make any calls. Plus, KL is definitely much safer then Jakarta thousand of times and I feel more comfortable with him there.

Last weekend, boyfriend made a stop in Singapore to visit me before going to Jakarta. While he is here, we went for a watch exhibition, ate lots of nice food and had so much lovey dovey fun together. We had so much lovely time together albeit a little bit of hiccups in between but I guess it’s ok. Since he has already promised not to raised his voice or bully me anymore. So I shall use this post as evidence that he will always talk to me nicely and never make me upset anymore.

Miss boyfriend so much; wish I could hug him right away. *grin*

No comments: