Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My baby is doing me proud...

I love you lou por zai, I am glad that my baby is taking my workload in stride. My darling is being very understanding and very supportive of my current jam packed work load, abit of 'noise' here and there but overall its all good.

From new business pitches, to justification of my existence, to preparing for a Jakarta workshop, to trying to come up with a 'next steps' for my life, working out the budgets for my division, to maintaining a happy relationship is a very tedious job. I need the support and understanding that my darling lou por is giving me now.

She is wonderful!

I just wish that we were in the same city, this way she can sayang me everyday, everynight, all day, all night, all time, everytime... thinking about it brings a smile to my face. I am sooo sooo sooo smitten *muakz* love you darling!.

anyways now i gotta run off and go home, to continue slaving away in front of my laptop.

*muakz*
Lou Gong

No comments: