Monday, September 3, 2007

bumpy ride

Things are a little bumpy for boyfriend and me, it seems every time we touched on topic about meeting up, we get into some disagreement. Luckily for us, the next day after that we will wake up and forget what happened the night before and become lovey dovey back again. I believe most of our arguments stemmed from us missing each other a lot and wanting to be with each other physically but due to our distance and busy schedule, it is becoming hard to do so. Because of these issues, we normally ended up in arguments, at times half way through our arguments; we tend to also forget why we argued.

So last weekend, we had a similar argument again. As usual, boyfriend refused to give in, even though he promised to do that, and my usual style, I too refuse to give in. We ended up raising our voice over the phone then only to realized that we’re going to nowhere because we forgot out cause again. But that night, boyfriend didn’t get any sleep at all until wee hours and he sms-ed me as early as 6am. I woke up because I heard the sms and read that boyfriend couldn’t sleep because he had an argument with me. Immediately I called boyfriend and asked him to go sleep, that everything between us is alright.

Silly as it may seem although boyfriend is a big size man, when he is with me, he always behaves like a big baby. Constantly wanting to be pampered and loved by me. He loves it most when I placed my hand on his forehead, then he will do a shiver after I did that. So I get to getaway with being naughty when I do the action after that, his anger will appease very fast. That’s not very hard, isn’t it?

But after all the arguments and disagreements, we are still very fond of each other and love each other deeper. Our arguments helped us to understand each other better and make our relationship more open for any sort of conversation to happen. It also help in making us missing each other even more, I don’t know how but I guess at the end of the day I just want to be in his arms and hearing him telling me that everything will be fine and he loves me more than ever.

P/s: this weekend, boyfriend will be coming down *thrilled*

No comments: