Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ups and downs...

Love you darling, it is as I expected that we will get into an arguement. The really funny thing about our arguements is that it GOES NO WHERE, we end up talking and talking and bickering until we forget our points - THERE IS NO POINT TO THE ARGUEMENT then it just becomes a tussle of very thick skin and 'hard necks' geez.

We are going to look back and really have a good laugh over this. I guess the best part of having an arguement is that the 'make up' sex is fanfuckingtastic hahahahaah. *wink wink*.

It has been a while since i updated the blog, work has been crazy. Back to back from pitches to budget meetings to trainings in Jakarta to my personal business 'making some head way'. I am really glad and happy that darling has been HIGHLY SUPPORTIVE and is taking this in stride.. GOOD GOOD. Keep it up my darling, this is really what I need from you and our relationship. Support and understanding.

Lately I have been 'stuck', now that I got a pay raise, promotion, business money seems to be flowing in, NOW WHAT? WHAT NEXT? 100 thousand dollars, 300 thousand dollars, how much is it going to stretch? How do i grow it to 3 million? 30 million? 300 million? I need 'something' - what is that 'something'?

It sometimes can get very frustrating just thinking about it. Should i be patient? should i be frustrated? what what? All this for a more comfortable life in the future, luxuries? Giving back to my parents, my family, showering my darling with life's luxuries, doing stuff back to the community.

I always thought that IF in the future I had a choice to do charity work, my focus would be on senior citizens. Everyone seems to be focussing on children children and the future, what about the past? the people that made us what we are today - they are getting short changed. If you have grandparents, I have a tried and tested method of giving them endless smiles and happiness. It is the very simple touch, a touch, a reassuring hold, a grip, a firm 'I am here' hold goes a long way - they do not need your money, they do not need your luxuries, they just need your time and your touch.

I regret not doing enough for my grandmother (Paternal, whose death anniversary is just a few days ago).

Anyways I have diverged from topic, hahahahaha I LOVE MY DARLING LOU POR ZAI so much.

Can't wait to be intertwined with her this weekend.

Lou gong zai.

No comments: