Thursday, August 30, 2007

Many things happening at once...

Its been a while since I blogged, I am sorry honey.

The fact is, I have been swamped with work. Lately things are happening around me that caused me to think alot more about life and the meaning of it. From the absolute amount of work on my table, to the happenings in the world. There are so many things I want to blog about but have no idea where to start.

First item, is the 'search' for my baby's room. She works in Singapore and lately has been getting headaches trying to find a place to move to, a room to be exact. It must be easily accessible to a MRT and safe. The rental cost in Singapore just shot up, its crazy. But anyways I just found out that the place we shortlisted is not available anymore, so we will have to find another place. *sigh* my darling the poor baby. *muakz* - I promise OUR future to be good, safe and fun.

Then there is my work, i recently got promoted with a pay raise. I guess now i am 'happier' with work an approx. 60% pay raise does wonders hahahaah. I will ask for more in the next 6 months. In the past month, it has been crazy with back to back new business pitches, justification of my role, and some fires to fight. Well wish me luck here, I need to show value to the company now.

In terms of the things that make me think more about my life?, well I will try to articulate this more in a later posts because now there is an internal struggle to really get a handle on whats happenings.

Through all this, I am happy and glad that my darling is by my side. She is slowly accepting the facts of my job and the demands it makes of my time - she is very understanding and highly supportive but sometimes she doesn't really understand how my work gives value to anyone hahahahahaah. She thinks i get paid for bullshit. but nevertheless, this is the platform that is going to help me make big bucks my darling and we will live off the fruits of my labour *fingers crossed* hahahaahah

So in love with my baby,
Lou Kung Zai @ Work missing my darling

No comments: