Monday, August 20, 2007

missing him even more

Missing boyfriend so much, even more so after looking at the pictures he posted from our recent beach holiday. Wish I could run to him, hug him tight and forget about all the rest of the things that is happening. Looking forward to the day when I can live in the same city with him and have dinner together after work everyday.

Another weekend went by without boyfriend’s presence while I seek solace in Whitney Houston’s songs. I was back in my hometown for the weekend, when I return to my room, I sense the emptiness in my room. Even though boyfriend had only once spent a weekend there but I can already quickly connect his missing presence in my room.

Looking forward to the coming Friday since boyfriend will be here for a business trip (yay!).

To boyfriend: *muaks* Love you lots and lots.

No comments: