Monday, August 6, 2007

Love you little hubby

Have not been updating here for a long time since I started it. Didn’t mean to neglect this space in my life but things is just getting very busy in my life. Plus I was also plagued by a terrible flu that resulted in me spending my weekend on bed (almost).

Relationship with boyfriend is progressing well. We’ve had our first quarrel already but everything still seems well balanced, I think I blame the cause of all our arguments the past few days to my hormone imbalance. I’m aware of that but I was refusing to admit to it since my ego refuses to bow down (just like boyfriend).

Otherwise we’re now back to our lovey dovey mode. Sending each other messages either on MSN or SMS telling how much we miss the other party and how much we love each other. Dating on the phone creatively.

I’m so in love with my relationship with boyfriend and most importantly I’m so in love with boyfriend. Even when I’m out with other guys, I constantly have images of boyfriend popping in my mind. That goes to show how deep I have fell for boyfriend. Funny thing is I have never thought that I will fall in love with boyfriend when going out with him as friend and definitely NOT this much.

Having lived alone for so many years and been through many ups and downs in my life, I’ve become a more focus person. When it comes to things that I want in my life, I’m able to make my decision better and less indecisive. Through this relationship I realized that what I want is not just a normal relationship like what I used to have in the past but a relationship that last. A relationship that doesn’t just stop at a HUGE *Tiffany diamond ring but also seeing OUR kids growing up getting married while still holding on to boyfriend’s hand.

Life is unpredictable but I hope my relationship with boyfriend it will be destined to last to the very end of our lives.

*subject to changes

No comments: