Wednesday, August 8, 2007

blissful weekend

The mood is getting lighter now as my extended weekend is approaching. I’m sitting in my office looking out of the window, to look between the buildings ahead of me for a small spot of view of the sea. Plugging on my headphones and tuning in to smoothjazz.com, my favorite Internet radio station, to chill and relaxing my tense muscle preparing for a good weekend ahead of me.

In a few more hours time I will be joining boyfriend in KL then heading to Terengganu for a nice lovey dovey weekend. Boyfriend has booked a hotel for the 2 of us to spend some quality time together and away from the hustle and bustle of the city.


I’m looking forward to the weekend getaway, looking forward to be in boyfriend’s arm once again. It’s a total bliss that we’re both looking forward.

p/s: still holding on to boyfriend's hand *tight squeeze*

No comments: