Sunday, August 5, 2007

Missing my Lou Por Zai!

I can't wait to be by my Lou Por Zai's side again. I look forward to next Wednesday when she will once again be in my arms. It has been a somewhat turbulent month for us, miscommunication, misunderstandings, bickering's, tears, laughter, heat, and some very painful 'quiet time'. I am glad to report that WE have come out unscathed and strong as ever.

There are a few things that led us down that dark path, one of the key reason is that WE miss each other too much. I miss my baby soo much. Every waking moment, every sleeping moment, every moment i miss my bee. My Lou Por Zai, my one and only keeper of my heart. I love you!

I really honestly am working and planning for a LONG FUTURE together bee. Please be patient with me.

So in love with you,
Lou Kong Zai

No comments: