Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Let down...

My business trip may not happen, I have once again let my baby down. A once well planned trip down to 'hometown' is now a total confusion on whether do i go Singapore or 'hometown'. All this plus work has been back to back recently. Schedule jam packed all the way till October, with pitch after pitch coming and going - new position and pay grade to justify.

my darling beloved lou por zai, WE are stronger than this. Right from the start I have always been saying - we need to be strong. There will be sacrifices that needs to be made in order for US to have a comfortable future and i guess this fact is slowly getting hard to ignore.

Well I love you and I want our relationship to last for all time, lets work this out and keep at this. Slight adversity won't hinder love for you.

*muakz*

Good morning my darling lou por zai.

Lovingly yours,
Lou Kung Zai (With pitch document not done yet, hahaha *tear*)

No comments: