Thursday, October 18, 2007

Slight updates...

Sincere apologies for neglecting the blog, but work has been crazy lately. The pressure is slowly intensifying as time passes, is this all life is? - work, more work and more work? hahahaha sometimes i wonder.

My darling's birthday came and went, it was a 'extended' birthday celebration - not really the 'big bang birthday celebration' i was hoping for but I think it went well. Its her first birthday together with me as a couple, and i am loving every moment of it. *Smilez* I love you darling and hope you like the pressie.

It all started with my darling 'forcing' me to give her the present prematurely, then I was again forced to tell her the dinner plans, then abit more forcing here and there (Tired, hehe) and abit of walking in some newly launched shopping malls. As I have said, its abit more like a extended celebration (Everyday for the past weekend has been her day, and my oh my she made full use of that power - hahahaha) I still love you darling.

Updates on the relationship, we are still as lovey dovey as possible and no signs of any decrease in that. I really am happy and am in love with this relationship.

*muakz* Forward we go darling,
Lou Gong....

No comments: