Friday, October 5, 2007

Long break...

It has been a while since WE last updated our blog, I sincerely apologize especially to my baby lou por zai. It has been a crazy time at work for me - bottomless pile of work to follow-up, back to back meetings, stupid clients, and above all that - the feeling of needing to justify my new position (new pay)

On top of office work, my own personal 'vested interest' is taking up the remainder of my time. Wish me luck that i cash out on it. It will be quite 'lucrative' if you know what i mean hehe.

Now back to the unblogged weeks.

Was in Indonesia doing some training, catching up with some people, developing my network to hopefully something fruitful. I left Indonesia one day before the quake, on september 11th. May god bless those people affected and bring them some relief. *sigh* We are so lucky yet we sometime's complain (anyways that another story for another day)

The weekend after that, i was in my babies hometown. Walked into the door with 2 boxes of mooncakes (nice to see not nice to eat) sorry darling. *muakz*. I had my favourite beef noodle's, and some 'thunder' rice (which doesn't taste too bad *smilez* - acquired taste hehe). Drove my baby to the bus station in which i really really did NOT WANT MY BABY TO LEAVE MY SIDE. *sigh* I a so in love with my darling...

The following weekend, am down in Singapore to help my darling shift into her new place. Didn't do much, just managed the boxes and checklisted everything. The movers did the bulk of the work very professionally i might add (minor hiccups with a lost screw BUT all was good). The room is bigger than her previous room and a much bigger window (Quite nice) BUT no aircond =( hahahahahaha.... anyways all is good and i feel very safe with my baby in this new place. Lets just say that area is well protected - thanks to a very hardy VVVIP.

An update on our relationship. It is developing nicely and we are still so very much in love. I am falling deeper and deeper for my girl day by day.

MY girls big birthday day is coming up, i am cracking my head to do many many nice things for her to make her happy. I just love seeing her smile and happy. *muakz* I really do not know what i have lined up yet darling but i really hope you will like whatever i do and plan.

Forever and ever yours,
Lou Kung Zai

No comments: