Thursday, May 28, 2009

a letter to boyfriend

Boyfriend,

I know you have been working hard to drive your dream car but I really want you to know that although without money you can’t do anything but money is the answer to all problems. Even if one day you have amassed a large amount of wealth, that doesn’t mean you will have all the happiness in the world.

I really want to let you know that even though I’m not 100% sure but I will try my best to stand by you through thick and thin. It really hurts to hear those words that you have said to me just now. I wish you had not said those words but if saying those words can make you realized that I really care for you and your health then I’m more than willing to let you say it out.

Even though I know this relationship is hurting me but the only reason I’m enduring it is because I love you. I hope you will one day realized my love for you, I really do. There are so many things that I wish I could tell and share with you but I find our communication these days is coming to a near break down and I’m crushing altogether.

I will pray again tonight, so that God will help us tide through this time of difficulties in our relationship. Hopefully soon there won’t be anymore sad posts in this blog.

Crushed girlfriend.

No comments: