Wednesday, March 3, 2010

cold rejection

It’s been a while…

I noticed that whenever I am feeling down and helpless about our relationship, I will come here to blog about it. Yes, our relationship is going through another rock bottom situation. This time our argument got worst than before. Perhaps it’s the pressure of our age, the pressure of the need to settle down due to our age, we are now in our late 20s. 2 nights ago, we almost wanted to call it off but I didn’t have the courage to let go this relationship because I couldn’t imagine myself calling another person other than him my darling. Before this, every now and then I will have this feeling to want to give it up but that night when we all words are out of our mouth, I realized it’s not that easy after all.

Breaking up is a tough thing to do in all serious relationship. But what can I do to salvage this broken relationship?

Since that night his attitude towards me has been rather cold. Maybe I’m just an eager person hoping that our relationship will go back to normal. I’m still waiting for that familiar loving tone from him every time we chat on the phone but I seem to only sense a cold rejection.

What should I do now?

I’m feeling so helpless the only thing I can do right now is praying hard everyday that one day Lord will deliver to him the message that I want him to understand. I hope all this is not too late.

No comments: