Tuesday, June 2, 2009

bills, bills, bills

Although this blog is essentially used to blog about my relationship with BF but today I feel blogging about something else. This is something about someone I am currently living under one roof with. Don’t get me wrong, this person is not someone related to me in anyway other than we used to be classmates when we were young, now turned housemate.

As I don’t have any other source to vent my anger anonymously, I figured this is the best way for me to spit it all out without hurting anyone in the process. So the story goes this way, I have 3 person staying in my house now. Lately one of my housemates has moves out. He used to be the person in charge of paying off the bills and such. While myself, I’ve always been the one making sure the rent is paid on time to the owner. I made sure that my part is done on time each time. Now this housemate has moved out, quite expectedly his load becomes a shared load between me and the other guy.


So here is the problem, 3 bills have arrived and to these days he has yet to pay anything. I’ve asked him a few times to the extent that I feel embarrassed asking him. I don’t want to appear like a little boss around the house but neither do I want to live in fear knowing that I will be living in the dark when I come home one day. He still has the cheek to call me a “PARANOID android”, that’s the angriest part but hello, do you think I really want to bug you over nitty-gritty stuff like this? You think I’ve nothing better to do?

Now I’m not sure whether I should write him an email to tell him off nicely or I should just leave the bill on the table, any idea?


On the bright side, things have been smooth sailing for me and BF for the last couple of days. No quarrels, no shouting, no slamming down the phone. I hope this situation will persist. BF is likely to be sleeping now as he has been rather exhausted the past few weeks due to waking up early for meetings. Hope he will feel refreshed tomorrow. *wink*

No comments: