Tuesday, June 9, 2009

no dinner, no flower

It’s our 2nd year anniversary today. The day we officially go out on our big green light. How time flies. From the time I agreed to be his GF over the phone, till now, so much has happened. All the different taste in life, I’ve tasted it all within these 2 years. Although I should expect more to come but I really hope to just taste the sweetness in this relationship. It’s like when eating in a buffet; I will happily skip through the main and dive straight to dessert corner.

The feeling now is sad because there is nothing to expect on today. Since each of us will be busy and we’re still far apart. Actually every now and then I still ask myself when this far apart thing is going to end. Sigh, hate this feeling. Well I hate long distance relationship, in short.

Tonight, there will be no dinner nor flower but BF mentioned that he will plan a trip together to Bali next month. Hopefully the trip will work out well. *finger cross*

No comments: