Wednesday, June 10, 2009

post 2nd year anniversary

The weather lately is boiling hot. Air is still as the wind chimes stop knocking against each other. If BF is here with me now, most certainly he will be bathing in sweat now. Lucky for him he is probably in some outlet enjoying the cool breeze of air thanks to modern technology.

Nothing much happened yesterday night, after my salsa class, I headed for home. I tried to strike a conversation on the phone to spend time chatting since we can’t see each other to compensate for the lack of his presence on our anniversary but somehow we ended up arguing. Sigh, not again?!

In the end we didn’t talk much, both headed to our own bed, to sleep away the weariness accumulated from the day. The recipe for disappointment is hoping too much and I think yesterday that is exactly what I was cooking for myself. Note to self, don’t hope too much and don’t build up too much fantasy to a relationship unless you’re into gay relationship.

Hmm… I wonder how couples survive their anniversary date.

No comments: