Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My bag of tricks

This morning an idea struck my mind. My half sleeping mind became all energized and wide-awake. I thought this would be a nice thing to do, something a little unusual, out of the norm.

Boyfriend’s schedule is quite busy but all he needs is to be in the office after lunchtime. He said he has a Google lunch meeting of some sort, don't remember. But I just need to make sure that he is going to be in the office.

Boyfriend is in the meeting now. Hope he will not have the time to even check this blog. Going to start executing my plan. Actually I’m also risking my plan being exposed by mentioning it here now. Cuz I know boyfriend is always checking this blog (even during meetings through GPRS!). Let’s just see if the score is going to be 2-0 today.

Not sure if it works, but will update here later to tell you guys whether it works or not.

Life is full of surprises. Don’t you think so Dee?

*squeal*

Mood: Excited, Full of tricks (like boyfriend)

No comments: