Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Totally unexpected...

*Gosh* *melt melt melt melt*

I can't stop smiling, my name is being gossiped all across the office floor, my mind is racing, my heart is pumping, my smile comes from deep in my heart, my face red from the jeerings from my colleagues. It has spread across the 10th floor. It is moving towards the other floors - Gosh.. hahahah

Total happiness, this is bliss, so this is the feeling of receiving a care package. Even the receptionist was screaming over the fone 'DDD you got flowerrrrss, flowerrrsss, flowerssss' I hear her voice travelling around the corner faster than thru the phone. Hahahah

Girls came over and said 'Even I don't get flowers', the few people that actually know asks me whether issit from Singapore, which I just flashed a smile to them.

I am literally on cloud nine now, my dee dee may say she is not good at these things BUT hey I am not complaining... This is more than I would hope for.

Thank you so very much my dear. Thank you so very much.

On cloud nine,
Boyfriend...

No comments: