Monday, July 2, 2007

*YEAOUCH*!!!

202 miles apart again, another blink of an eye and the weekend is passed. It pains me so very much that my baby is not by my side *ouch*.

We had an awesome weekend, eating dim sum, eating crabs, eating supper, snapping photos at Putrajaya, getting wet, eating roti canai, eating dim sum again, having good laughs, and spending 'some' quality time together. This is the weekend which my baby met my family over dim sum - I think it went very well no major issues other than my Baby suddenly having problems using the chopsticks. hehehe *muaks* love you.

I am actually lost for words most of the time, lost for words to express my deep deep love for my baby and lost for words to express my pain to be so distant from her. I am the optimistic one and keep telling my baby that things could be alot worst so we gotta be strong and just keep an open mind and stay optimistic. We will go the long distance and a few months apart is not too big a deal. *muakz* I love you so very my baby.

We were also discussing about our next meetup, so now i gotta plan 2 trips this month. 1st trip will be me going to meet her in SG while the 2nd trip will be going somewhere together. *muakz*

Anyways baby, I will carry on blogging when my mind is less cluttered with work. I love you so much, increasing each day (I keep thinking that it won't increase anymore, and EVERYMORNING it shocks me to find out that I have just loved u so much more since the past day). WE have to do everything in our power to keep this relationship to make sure it works out. Like i keep telling you, OUR CALENDARS all start on the 9th June 2007 - everything that happened in the past are passe - our futures are what matters now *muakz*

Loving you more and more each passing second
Dee-Dee

No comments: