Friday, June 29, 2007

*Ouch*

*Ouch* *ouch* *ouch* from 0 miles to 202 miles again. I hate leaving my baby. The last post was Tuesday now in a blink of an eye its Friday and I am leaving my baby. I had such a wonderful time, for the last few days she has been the first person i see in the morning, the last person i see at night - Ahhh dreams do come through.

Luckily, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I am feeling awesome because my baby is on her way up to KL now - we can then carry on to spend the weekend together. This time her friend is tagging along so we won't be that 'lovey dovey' i guess hahahaah (not that I am complaining *Smilez*)

During the week, finally getting the chance to spend significant amounts of time with my princess - I found out that my darling requires lots of reassurance, so do i my love, so do i. I love you so very much, and as time goes by my love for you, my thoughts of you increases by leaps and bounds.

Well our relationship is just starting and I feel its developing at a good pace. There are gonna be more obstacles and problems in the future but IF WE keep an open mind and open communication channel WE are bound to be happily alright. Love you so much baby.

Dee-dee

No comments: