Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Surprise failed...

Baby Princess 1: Deedee 0,
I failed to execute a surprise visit properly and my Baby found out. Well to be honest, I was trying to be too smart and I so wanted to let her know that she with her 'infinite wisdom' found out nontheless.


I am in Singapore now, attending a internal group meeting and using this opportunity to catch up and spend time with my Baby Princess. Am currently in the meeting, and its causing me to fall asleep. So taking this time to update our blog.

Spent a nice night talking and just enjoying each other's company. I am so happy the feeling can't be described. Yesterday, I found out how my baby gets home after her language class at night. A LONGGG MRT ride (My first time) but seems quite safe all along the way. Her apt area also seems like a decent enough place, I am very comfortable that my baby is safe everytime she goes home.

Going back in time abit, before i got on the flight to Singapore - I decided to check out the bookstore. Bought a book titled 'The monk who sold his ferrari' - i am half way thru, and would recommend anyone to read it. Its a very good self actualization book when you are in the phase of questioning the 'meaning of life'. Will blog about this more once i finish the book.

Overall, this will be a wonderful week - Me and my Baby will be 0 miles apart for the next 5 days till Sunday. I am just so missing my Baby - am so happy today cuz I can smell her on my hands today. *muakz* so in love.

Lovingly yours, and just a few streets away.
Darling dee dee...

No comments: