Monday, June 11, 2007

The first...

A blog to keep two lovers in touch with each other, our relationship started about a week ago 5th June 2007 after 5 years of courtship. It was a long and bumpy road, but every minute, every second, is worth it.

Baby, you are worth everything

Well back to out story, I decided to start a blog to keep in touch with each others lives because we are 202 miles apart =(. Baby princess's postings will be in red/pink while my (the male's) postings will be in blue/black. Our JOINT POSTINGS will be in green.

I read before somewhere that in order to make a Long Distance Relationship (LDR) work, it requires freshness and many many different wants to stay in touch. We are already doing the normal IDD phone calls, SMS's, the very fun MMS's, Emails, Ecards, MSN, GTALK, and now blogging. There is a very long road ahead of us, we have to be very focused on keeping this afloat my dear.

Well lets the games begin, and let our creative juices flow.

Lemme just end this first of many many many many postings with this little item just for my Baby Princess

Without your lips, my mouth is dry,
Without your touch I'm aching inside...
Without your hugs, I feel so cold,
Without your hands, I've got no one to hold...

Baby I miss you so much and it's breakin my heart,
It's killin' me softly knowin' that we're apart...
Yet our love for each other is keepin' me alive,
And the thought that though we're miles away,
We're still under the same sky...

Lovingly yours,
*muakz*

No comments: