Friday, June 15, 2007

Calibration period...

I had an epiphany, we are in our calibration period.

Every new relationship is like owning a new tech gadget, we need to calibrate it best to our own behaviour or as close to it as possible to make the entire process as smooth as possible.

Lately Baby Princess has been showing some colour, there are many reasons in which only we know but i would like to take this blog here to reassure her of a few things. This is already a long distance relationship we have, so every little misunderstanding should be brought up and talked about else it will just get worst. I will be patient, so please be patient with me.
I have more love for you then there are grains of sands in the ocean. I love you.

As for invites to parties and drinking sessions, i guess we both are popular people in our own groups of friends and well it will happen time and again. I promise to remember to give you a 'heads-up' earlier if I plan to attend anything. I am also new to this baby, you have to believe me.

So we have to be patient and understanding of each other, else sure kena arguement. *muakz* love you..

Listening to "Its only love that gets you through" Sade.

No comments: