Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Groggy speak...

I think my Baby Princess's 'Groggy speak' has rubbed off on me. I used to laugh at her for speaking in riddles and incoherrently when she is really sleepy or tired - Honestly such a thing has never happened to me before. But for the past week or so, it has happened thrice while i was on the phone with my baby.

Goodness, its rubbing off hahaha and I now can understand how it happens. When you are speaking, your eyes starts rolling up into the head, your brain starts shutting down, while shutting down your brain runs through things which you have in your head, you think it was part of the current conversation and you blurt those things out.

I said something about a motorcycle and stuff. Hahaha through all this my baby has been very patient with my incoherrent speech hehe *muakz* love you.

I don't mind more stuff rubbing off me... hehehe

Listening to 'Its only love that gets you through' Sade.

No comments: