Friday, June 22, 2007

Rebuilding what was broken...

My dear, I totally understand your feelings now. It is very good that you tell me. I will be very patient and slowly pick up the pieces and rebuild whatever that was broken. Lets not take rebuilding as a bad thing, rebuilding something allows us to strenghten weak points of the past, allows us to amends past weaknesses andgives us experience to move forward in life.

The first thing that we need to do is to clean up the broken pieces, recycle what can be recylced and rebuild new ones that can make this a bigger better relationship. It takes time, and me being 202 miles away is not really helping BUT honestly - nothing in life is easy - and we appreciate easy things less. So I am willing to take on this challenge and I am willing to do anything to make this work out. Life will throw obstacles at us, but I know with you holding my hand and supporting me - WE definitely will go the distance. I love you.

After we clean up the broken pieces, the next step is the actual rebuilding. We will take this one day at a time. Rebuilding takes lots of communication, and I think we will be able to do that. *muakz*

Now don't get me wrong, I know we are a new relationship and I can guarantee you we will have arguements in the future (who doesn't?) BUT I promise we will ride out any misunderstandings and come out of it stronger and closer (Make up sex is the best sex, hahahaha *grinz*)

Well I am alright with you not trusting me fully yet BUT please do give me a chance to prove to you that i am for real. I am so in love with you my little wife. *muakz*

So like i said, stay strong, I am always just a phone call away, forever there for you, and start preparing for our meet up next week.

Yours truly,
Little hubby aka Cupcake.

No comments: