Monday, June 18, 2007

lucky baby princess

Dee was being very sweet to come visit me in my hometown over the weekend. That visit from him meant so much to me as it signifies how much he values this relationship with me. It also helps to ease the feeling of missing him that I had for him. I have never thought I will fall this hard for him, never.

Going out with him has been relatively easy for me to a certain extend. He tries very hard to make sure that I don't get stressed in the relationship. I'm aware the amount of work he is putting into this relationship and i truly appreciate it. He may not be the best looking guy i know but he is definitely a guy with the best hug. When being hugged by him, he gives me a sense of security that I can never get from elsewhere.

Now as day passes by I seems to have fallen deeper and deeper for him but on the other hand my fear is becoming more prominent to me. I now hate the thought that I may one day lose him. I suppose the more you care and feel for a person the more you hate losing him/her. Time and again Dee has been assuring me that he will never leave me, a part of me really want to believe his word but on the other hand I'm also telling myself not to be naive, because of what I have been through, I find it very hard to believe it as it is. I'm going through an emotional tug of war inside me. I know it's very unfair to him and I'm very sorry to say this to him given the amount of effort he is putting in into this relationship.

All I'm hoping now is that this relationship will really work and that we will be the one meant for each other. By then I think I can say that I'm a very lucky baby princess.

Love u heaps and heaps... *muaks*

No comments: