Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The fear in me...

I am very totemo fearful of losing my baby princess...

The more she tells me she misses me, the more i fear the day she stops
The more she tells me she loves me, the more i fear the day she stops
The more she kisses me, the more i fear the day she stops
The more she confides in me, the more i fear the day she stops
The more she gets jealous, the more i fear the day she stops
The more she does anything, the more i fear the day she stops
Please don't stop my dear, I want to go the distance with you my baby princess...

Baby princess shared with me that her long ago ex will be in her town, and most probably they will be catching up.
And I also know for a fact that this ex of hers still has interest in my baby princess. I am really afraid, this brought back memories of when i first met baby princess - she was still with this guy.

Baby princess was so smitten, but i guess just because of the distance it did not work out. I don't really know what happened to cause the breakup but I am still very afraid. Not of my capabilities to make my baby princess happy, but ... I really don't know, I really am afraid...

This is the fear I have, I was telling Baby princess that I feel like shrek. I am the not good looking good guy, and I have to fend off prince charmings to keep Baby Princess... I am so in love.. I am so in love with you.

Your smile, like a morning sky
Brightening my day
Warming my heart
Energizing my mind
Giving me life

Your eyes, like the night sky
Sparkling like the stars
As reassuring as the moon
Calming my mind
Relaxing my soul

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU MY BABY PRINCESS!, tell me what I can do to keep you forever and ever and ever.
I am going the distance with you, you had your chance to get off this ride but now you have no choice but to stay for the entire duration of the ride. *Kiss kiss*

No comments: