Monday, June 18, 2007

Lucky cupcake...

To my sweetest and dearest girl friend, the love of my life, my dear baby princess...

It has been about 10 days since BIG GREEN LIGHT. The entire experience so far has been surreal and I am honestly the luckiest guy on earth to be on the receiving end of your affection.

I think for the entire 10 days, we have said many 'I love you's' in the process I think we have said it a thousand times. To be honest, the words that we use really do not even touch the tip of truly honestly how i feel. The words are only able to justify 10% of what I feel, the remainder 90% i still have problem trying to show it to you - Please bare with me while I work on a way to communicate the remainder 90%.

I am sitting here at my desk, while you are 202 miles away at yours. I am on Skype with you and we are spending 'quiet time' together while saying whatever that comes to mind.

In terms of effort being placed into the relationship? To answer my Baby Princess's worry. I am very glad and happy that she is aware of the amount of effort that i am putting into the relationship BUT please understand. It is at no point in time a tedious task, I am willig to go thru fire for our relationship and I will do it with a smile. This is because all tasks whether hard or easy is measured relative to the other things. Hence twin tower is considered short if compared to mount everest. Anyways my dear, rest assure that nothing that i do is too hard - for your sake.

Another thing, you won't ever lose me cause with my size - I am easily spotted in the crowd. So how can you lose someone my size? *muakz*... I will always be a few steps away watching over you my princess - Like some secret service agent ready to step in front of a bullet for you, ready to pounce to save you if any danger is detected, anything princess.

And I think we both have the same feeling that we want this relationship to work and last, and I will carry on making sure that you feel safe, happy, fresh, secure and in love. Your job is to sit back, relax and enjoy the ride as hopefully I can make you feel like the QUEEN that you really are.

You really are the love that I have been looking for, now that I have identified and found you. I am not gonna let you go without a fight. *MUAKZ*

Always have been, Always will be, yours,
Dee aka 'Cupcake'

No comments: