Thursday, June 21, 2007

missing my baby

I've been writing this post many times. Deleting it and rewriting it countless times for a few days now. I wanted to type all my feelings and pour out all my emotions. But alas, no word is forceful enough to describe the intensity of my feelings, strong enough to describe my emotions.

No matter how many times I said I love him, no matter how much I said I miss him, it just seems not enough at all. I don't think there is any more words out there that I can use to describe how I am feeling for him. My feelings for him has grown deeper and deeper day by day and night by night.

I really do love him a lot.

Sweetheart, I just want you to know that, the words “I love you” is just not enough for me to tell you how much I have fallen for you. You have made me realized how much I have missed you in my life but I have no regret to all this, for I know we still have a future to be together.

A life is worthy only if it is remembered. Your life will not go wasted because I will be your witness; it will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Love is holding your hand and growing old together. Knowing each day that I will be the privileged one to be there to go through everything with you. You are my one and only love in my life.

Missing YOU baby

Listening: Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven

No comments: