Friday, June 15, 2007

Seeing you tomorrow...

It has been a week since I last saw you, it feels like a life time. I miss you soo much.

I am glad and happy and excited and just experiencing pure bliss thinking that I will see and hold you tomorrow. Eventhough it will be 1 day, a few hours, I will surely cherish the moments we are together.

I am so glad. You have no idea how much i missed you!! my arms holding you. My eyes miss your smile, my ears miss the sound of your laugh, my nose miss the smell of your hair, my tongue miss the taste of your lips, my hand miss your hands and my heart aches every minute you are not around me.

I miss being helf by you, I miss being near you, I miss you.

Am looking forward to holding you tomorrow in my loving arms.
You are beautiful, you are wonderful, you are special and most importantly YOU ARE MINE!!!!


With lots and lots and lots of love from a longing heart,
Your boyfriend of 14 days (since the 'not so passionate muaks')
Your boyfriend of 11 days (since the little green light)
Your boyfriend of 7 days (since the big green light)
Your boyfriend of 4 days (since the question)
Been yours since 5 years ago. *MUAKZ*

No comments: