Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Surprise... not anymore but definitely excited!!!

Dee tried to give me a surprise; unfortunately, I’m just too smart for myself that at one look, I already sensed it coming. Tonight he is flying in to see me… YAY!!!

I will be able to be in Dee’s arms once again. I know he has been itching to tell me that he is coming but he just find it very hard to keep the secret and finally let the cat out of the bag. He is even in cahoots with my sister to find out the detail of my Japanese class so that he can carefully orchestrate a big surprise. Unfortunately, Dee being too open to me, he shared his friendster password to me so that I will have access to it, from there everything leaked and me being the smart one, see everything coming and falling into place.

Right now, I’m absolutely feeling happy and on cloud 9 the moment when Dee tells me that he is arriving tonight and will come see me after my class. Felt absolutely thrilled when I learnt the whole truth. Haven’t felt this much of happiness for a very long time. Glad that I’m having it again, even though it’s not a surprise anymore.

p/s: don’t think there is going to be much posts from us the next few days. Just going to spend time with each other lovey dovey… *blushed*

Mood: Excited, Thrill, Happy, Cloud 9, YAY!!!

No comments: