Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Neverending meetings... Part II

Listening to 'A love that will last' Renee Olstead

Started my day with a LOVING MESSAGE from my Baby Princess. I love and miss you very much too my Baby Princess. This really brightened my day in preparation to a long day of endless tedious , time wasting, client shoe licking, mat sallehs with white supremacy issues handling meetings.

10.20am - Picked up a colleague at the office and off we went to my favourite clients place

11am - Meeting with a very famous online brand for a $1million potential marketing partnership. ended at 12.45pm.

1pm - Then moving into a lunch time meeting with a big radio brand, had Sudanese lunch. Potential deal size is another $500K here. Had to rush back to the office for a meeting, left the radio guys at 2.30pm

3pm - Back at the office, big project dealing with a major FMCG to develop a online campaign. First meeting with all stakeholders involved to get everyone on the same page. $300K deal here
Meeting started abit haywire with everyone talking at the same time, ended peacefully with hopefully everyone understanding their own bits and pieces at 5.30pm

6pm - yet to happen, but awaiting a meeting with one of the major luxury car brand for a campaign launching in July (The month I start at my new company)

Night time - I will be going to gym while my baby princess is at her night class. She is adding knowledge while I shed a few pounds for health's sake. Will be talking to her later in the night to catch up - Long Distance is difficult but good things takes time and I am willing to go thru fire for my girl... Luv ya..

The only constant thing in my mind the whole day is my Baby Princess'es smile and dimple. Her laughter and voice is what i keep replaying in my head. Her soft sweet lips is what i crave for, her hand on mine is what i hope for, to be by her side is dream come true. I am living a dream - loving and cherishing every milisecond of it. *muakz* *hugz* I love you baby princess.

Till tonight.
*Passionate Kiss*


No comments: