Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Missing Dearie...

Dearie seems busy the whole of today. Didn’t have the chance to talk to him online except he remembered to give me a call somewhere during his lunchtime I think, how sweet. He is probably having a hard time dealing with his demanding clients, I think but I know no matter how occupied dearie is, I am always and will always be in his thoughts.

Wonder if he reads all my SMS I sent to him, just want to cheer up his day. Hopefully it helps in making him feeling better while at work if he is having a difficult time at work. Even if it isn’t, just want to let him know that he’s always in my mind all the time.

Trying to book my tix to visit Dearie end of this month but seems to be having a bit of problems. Missing him so much, hope to see him real soon. Funny, I never have feelings as strong as this before, I remember before we were together; I used to miss him as well, especially during periods when I am really down and out but even then my feelings at that time is not as strong as now. I wonder why…

No comments: