Monday, June 18, 2007

The day after...

This distance is horrible... I am so in love but the item of my affection is now again 202 miles away... But baby please bare with the situation for a while longer, we need to be strong and ride this wave through. As I always say - Good things take time - see what 4/5 years got me? (YOU)... *muakz*

Now I only have this urge to meet up with you and kiss you again, slowly...
All I can think of is my lips touching your eyelids, ears, nose, face, lips eyebrow, forehead, and every inch of your beautiful face. The only image that comes to my mind, is the image of your naked body being touched by my lips. I really need to see you soon, I need to taste your skin, smell your smellm and see the expression of pleasure on your face.

I don't want anything else, you don't have to make a single move. I will kiss you from head to toe, every inch of your skin, as if you were the last thing in the world I could touch. As you may already realize, I miss you in a very special way; I need to have you all to myself.

I will only stop kissing you when you ask me to, but don't be in a hurry to stop me for you do not know the extent of my desire.

Here is one of the many kisses I want to give you my 'Bao Bei".
*MUAKZ*

P.S Good Morning...

No comments: