Tuesday, June 12, 2007

First post... by baby princess

If it wasn’t because of dearie’s idea to come up with this concept, I don’t think I will ever think of such an idea to create another blog to maintain. Already I’m having difficulties to maintain my personal blog (and he hardly maintain his own) but since this is dearie’s idea, I think this is the least I can do to show support to him by posting my first post here.

Our relationship has been a long-winded courtship for a start and now we’re starting off our relationship as a long distance one. It is not until recently when a friend of his made me realized that dearie has been there for me for 5 years. Dearie has displayed great perseverance in this whole relationship; he has been there for me through my times of ups and downs. Always my 999 whenever I have any issues in my life. I should say he has put in a much greater effort and hard work to make this entire relationship happen because he knows this is what he wants. His unrelenting spirit to pursue this relationship is one of the things that touch my heart.

I remember when we first knew each other initially he was sitting by a glass window. Looking as though he is up for sale in a display window… hehe… I remember how I used to see him from a level below his floor, how we used to exchange stealing glances with each other. Not long after that I received an email from him initiating the whole friendship. It’s been a long time since that has happened, now it’s only a faint memory that’s left behind. Who would have thought those harmless flirts will provoke this 5 years long marathon courtship?

Hopefully in days to come dearie and I will share more wonderful memories to post in this blog so that in future when we look back one day we will have something to reminiscence together *sweet*

Listening: Reunited - Peaches & Herb

No comments: