Sunday, June 24, 2007

Baby in Sentosa =(

Listening to 'Baby Princess's voice on Skype' by Baby Princess

Another weekend without my Baby princess by my side. I am so missing her.
Baby Princess was in Sentosa yesterday (Saturday, 23rd June 2007) and one of her ex's was also part of the group that went. I really don't like the feeling, its even worst when she tells me that he might still have feelings for her. Oh well, bottomline - I do have abit of not good feelings BUT I trust my baby princess enough to just lets things be... *muakz*

I am planning a surprise for my Baby Princess next week when I see her. I nearly kena conned by her and very nearly the entire suprise leaked out... but luckily it didn't, thank god. hehehe Anyways my princess, please be patient and I promise that you will like what I have planned out. Just give me abit more time to tie all the loose ends together and voila! - your suprise. Do you know that it is killing me trying to keep this from you. I want to tell you so many things about this surprise and get that smile and happiness on you as soon as possible BUT I am biting my tongue not to tell you. I want that ONE BIG SMILE and I want it deeply embedded into your heart. *muakz*

As for me, I was in the office from 1pm till 5pm yesterday working on a big client's business. We need to retain their business else I can't justify my pay hahaha. It's gonna take up the whole of my week and abit of overtime to sort this mess out. Last minute briefings, quick turnaround time, mind blowing ideas all rolled into one = chaos. Hope & pray for me that the shit doesn't it the fan... hahahaha all this and trying to finalize my surprise is well getting abit mind boggling.

We had a long discussion on how we will survive this 'long distance'. My dearest baby princess, I really also want to be by your side day by day but please understand, we both have a future to think of - and to be very honest I do have more potential in Malaysia than anywhere else in the world right now. I am just trying to think for OUR FUTURE, a future where I want to be providing all that you need and much much more. I am so in love with you that I am already thinking of OUR FUTURE TOGETHER for a long time to come. This is not some short term fling, I want to go the distance with you by my side (nagging hehe). I really think that in the short term, even if we have to suffer abit now - it is all for our future lor. Please BARE with me for awhile longer my dearest. There are alot of other couples out there that are in a worst state than us, we should be thankful with what we have and be contented (for now). I guarantee you we will be by each others side in due time. That time my only worry is that you will get sick and tired of me. I LOVE YOU!.

Well whatever it is, I am so in love, I am so very in love with my Baby Princess.
*muakz*. Please bare with me for abit longer my love.

Already yours,
Little hubby...

No comments: