Sunday, June 17, 2007

0 miles apart for 2 days....

It has been approx 5 hours since i said bye bye to my baby... I am so very depressed now.

We have been 0 miles apart for 2 days, WONDERFUL!!! this is our first meet after our confirmation of becoming a couple, an item, a duet, a partner. Seeing her as my GF, staring into those lovely eyes confirms to me that I am deeply in love with my baby. I want all the best stuff for her and keep her by my side and happy.

I am so in love with u my Baby Princess.

The entire 2 days revolved around
- 2.5 hour drive for a normally 3.5 hour road
- Stressful 30 minutes with my Baby's parents before I was properly introduced
- Great toast and eggs
- Basic amenities hotel with a very soft bed, cold aircond and a big duvet
- Another weird hour spent at dinner with Baby's parents where I was sweating (like i did something wrong)
- A great bowl of beef noodles
- Horrendously BIG houses

BUT the core of the 2 days revolved around
- Passionate kisses and not so passionate kisses
- Big and long Hugs with soo much meaning
- Bites
- Pinches
- Chews
- Blue blacks and bruises
- Itchiness
- Giggles
- Laughter
- Getting wet (It was raining!, you yellow brainer)

As you can see I am really lost for words for this awesome weekend, I hope it never ends.

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU BABY! and please understand that all that i say and do are all true. I REALLY AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU! don't you dare leave me (i know where you stay already hehe)

*Passionate Muakz*
*Big Hugz*
XOXOXOXOX

No comments: