Monday, June 11, 2007

Neverending meetings...

Started my work day with a meeting at my biggest clients office, 9.30am to 12pm meeting. It was good seeing them 'see the light'. With their new CEO onboard, its good to see changes being implemented - now we wait for the execution and hopefully it works for them.

As a custodian of their brand it pains me to see a good brand go to waste by miscommunication - imagine, a communication company with a communication problem.

Anywho, after that went for another lunch meeting with some guys from Soccernet & their media reps.

After lunch, met up with yet another bunch of media people - Friendster & their media reps. All these lasted till about 4pm.

Then another meeting with a friend till 5.30pm.

Work starts here - mail box overflowing, clients calling, colleagues to update and family dinner at 7.30pm hahaha luckily I am on my NOTICE PERIOD (for FOUR MONTHS now, out of the kindness of my heart hahaha)

Anyways, today I feel I have neglected my baby princess because I was not online to chat with her the whole day. I am sorry, BUT in order to build a future to give you OPTIONS.. I need to work like this (should be even harder actually hehe) *muakz*. Anyways you were always on my mind today.

Now is 7pm, I gotta go for the Family Dinner - will keep updating this blog time and again.

*muaks*
*hugz*
Love you.


No comments: