Monday, July 9, 2007

Happy 1 Month Anniversary...

*Phew* what a rocky weekend leading up to this day. Conflicting emotions of anger, fear, jealousy to needing to balance it so that I do not agitate or irritate bee. I really don't know what is worst, the time in between calls & sms's(Not knowing what is happening) or during the calls (knowing what is happening), its like a rollercoaster ride out of control. Mixed feelings that I thought dissappeared long ago (with young age) all came back - Jealousy? Its been so long since I felt it, the sourness of the heart, the tightening of the chest, the shallow breathes, the pumping of the heart, the racing mind.

I have to say that I am so very happy that my bee kept me up-to-date on the latest happenings, which did help calm my fears down slightly (ever so slightly but it helped). I am so in love and feels that my bee is 'The One' to the point that the mere idea of bee leaving me brings tears to my eyes (such as now when i type this blog). I am just so in love.

well anyhow, back to the main topic of our 1 month anniversary. HAPPY 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY my love... This is the first of many many anniversary's to come. We are in this for the long long run.

You asked me for my idea of the future?
Well previously no idea, currently also no idea - The thing that I am sure about my future is that YOU (Bee) will be & is a part of it. I want to be your 'The one' too.

I am so sleepy now my love, I will see you soon and chat with u sooner *muakz*.
I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!.
I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

Your very own 'green eyed monster'
Dee dee...

No comments: