Thursday, July 12, 2007

Blueeee...

1 more day to go and I will be with Bee, today I woke up in deep blue mode - *Sigh*. I miss my bee so very much. It did not help when I couldn't hear my Bee's voice and couldn't read my Bee's love (SMS).

I am happy that in this time and age, we are so technologically advanced that with one click or one flip I can be talking and having a conversation with my Bee *Kiss handphone and laptop*. But dear readers, nothing beats the real thing - My living breathing girlfriend is so soft to touch, so sweet to smell, so soothing to hear (sometimes hehe), so so so.. just so lovely.

Its been 2 weeks since I saw my Bee and it is taking a toll on me, a serious deep need to see and feel and touch my beeeee.

I never thought i would be so deeply in love at this current phase of my life, but what do you know - I AM SO VERY IN LOVE + MORE + ALOT MORE. I just want things to work out fine and we can have our own fairy tale life with our own happy endings. I know there will be hurdles and barriers and problems and issues, but I know and can feel that our love, our commitment is bigger and stronger than anything that can be thrown at us.

We will make it hand in hand, heart on heart, lips to lips - you can bet your bottom dollar on this relationship.

Loving you more than you can ever imagine,
Dee dee @ Starbux thinking bout Bee...

No comments: