Tuesday, July 3, 2007

To my beloved...

Being so far apart is difficult to bear- when I wake in the morning and sleep in the night, I desire to have you with me. Baby Princess the thing that keeps me strong is the knowledge that soon we will be together again.

Somehow words seem to not say enough – but I try anyways to let you know that I think of you just as much as I know that you think of me. I can hardly wait until we are together again – until I can hold you in my arms, brush my lips across yours, and sigh in relief because once again I am home. That dream makes me strong.

The course we take may not be easy but so long as it brings us together in the end, I will be okay. Until we meet again … hugs & kisses!

Now and forever yours,
Dee dee

PS. I am sorry for doubting your love sometimes, please give me some time and I will be your perfect guy. I am so in love with you that I am willing to do just about anything to make you mine. I need you to complete me. Heart you the most my love...

No comments: