Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My flaws?

Had a long discussion about feelings with my Baby princess. Another chat that made our connection stronger - I think our communication channels are quite open right now which is a good thing. We should keep our feelings flowing just to manage expectations and understand each other more.

Baby do you know I really am pissing in my pants scared that you will leave me one day?, after the chat I identified that I am neither the type of look nor the type of smarts you look for in a guy... I really will work towards your ideal.

I really am so in love with you.

When we accept someone, its easy to accept their good points - the challenge/key is to accept a persons flaws too.

Can you accept my flaws? Can you see my plus points? Can I be in your future?

*tears*
Dee dee

No comments: