Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I lost my cool...

First and foremost, lemme again declare my undying love to my girlfriend who I honestly, truthfully, faithfully adore and love. I love you bee, so very much and a Happy 1 month 1 day to you.

9th July 2007, 1 month anniversary for our relationship. My day started very blurrily due to lack of sleep, but i really looked forward to today. My relationships 1 month anniversary - HOW AWESOME IS THAT? hehehe thank you thank you. My meetings lasted the whole day at the clients place, and I was able to crack the proposal, *phew* finally.

My girlfriend got my 'anniversary package' in the morning and I got a very sweet message thanking me for my thoughtfullness. It is the least I can do my love, the least i can do. Well as I very clearly stated this is just the 'tip of the iceberg' and I am thinking long and hard to do more and more for my bee.

Well back to the main topic of this entry, I lost my cool. Today of all days, I lost my cool. I am so sorry bee, BUT I really don't like the issue. To be honest, after thinking about it a yesterday night and today and now, I don't think I am lacking of self confidence or anything. I just don't like my girlfriend having to deal with all these issues, when all past issues should be clear cut from now on. Anyways, I trust you have your own way to deal with this - I will leave you to handle it on your own my love. I am sorry again, but please bear with me. I am also human.

Today is TUESDAY, another 4 more days and my baby will be again in my arms! I MISS YOU SOOO SOOO SOOO SOOOO MUCH!

Can't wait to be in your arms,
Boyfriend.

No comments: