Monday, July 16, 2007

Starting my 202 mile journey back.

Listening to the sound of 'not having bee beside me' & tearing in the process (Hope no one on the bus notice a big man such as myself crying away)

It all started a VERY BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY morning, woke up with Bee by my side (absolute bliss) the next hour or so is censored to keep this blogs rating of PG 13 *Grinz*. We took a short excursion out of the house, for breakfast & lunch and my much needed Egg dosage *wink wink*. Well not much good food in Singapore - I only enjoy the Japanese food in Singapore, only because they are so very clean here (Taste is alright). Everything took on a very sweet taste for this trip, with Bee by my side.

Went back to the room, started some packing then Bee started to cry.
Seeing her sobbing, broke my heart a million pieces. I wanted to tear, wanted to cry so very badly because I feel exactly the same pain my bee is going thru. I can't cause if i start then who will stop us? I had to be the strong one this time. I gritted my teeth, stoned up my heart, FOCUSED on stopping my crying beee - I failed (*blush*). So there we were the sobbing duo, crying dee and bee. Ridiculously old couple crying because I am just going back to KL hahahahaahahahahaha we are going to look back at this and find it so funny bee. *muakz*

After what seemed to me like a blink of an eye I had to go, 40 minutes before my bus leaves without me. One more great big hug, a kiss and with a heavy heart i sped off down the lift and up an awaiting cab to rush for my bus ride back to KL. To be honest, only the 'shell' left the room - my heart and soul very much stayed back to accompany my bee (The only place I want to be right now / FROM NOW ON)

I am so sorry Bee. I am so very sorry.

I have another 35 minutes to get to my bus and my cab gets caught in a jam. I am starting to toy with the idea of staying in Singapore for another day just to accompany my bee bee. Seeing her sobbing, broke my heart a million pieces. I buzzed her and herd her sobbing voice telling me she followed me down and couldn't find me (I was already on the cab) - I am so sorry bee, I love you.

Got to my bus with 5 minutes to spare, settled in and started contemplating stepping off the bus to 'miss the bus'. Minutes deep into my thought, the bus crawled off - I am sorry bee, I love you so much.

There are so many things left to do, left to be said to my bee - so little time. I really want only the best for you bee, i only want to send smiles, happiness and laughter to you and through your life. I only want to see that wrinkled up nose when you laugh and giggle and *sigh*.... I MISS YOU SO VERY MUCH BEE! see you asleep so peacefully made me feel so happy and lucky - NOW I have something important to protect *Grinz*

I dozed off after about 15 minutes, then went thru the customs like a zombie (deep in thought). I really want you to come back to my side, come back to KL and we will be a 0 mile close couple. Throughout the bus ride, many tots came and went but they all revolved around my life with Bee. I really do love you sooo much.

I am sorry Bee, soon it will be alright.

Little Hubby aka Bee's Dee

No comments: