Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Insecurities...

Just finished chatting with my princess on the phone, and the talk about our day went on to a more serious note about her insecurities.

Please believe me my love when I say that I will be right by your side walking you through that bridge and make sure you will pass it with flying colors. I am looking for a partner, not a maid, not a cook, I need you as a companion to go thru thick and thin with me. I need someone who can give me support. I need you.

I have known you for the longest time, and I know your character more than you give me credit for. I know that you can be demanding at times, and you can also get abit difficult at other times too, but you have to believe me when I say 'I know and I still want to be with you for the long run'. I know in the future definitely we will argue over stuff, but I guess thats the thing when you get close to someone - you will definitely get into arguements, but we will ride through those and come out a stronger partnership. The same thing we are going to do with this distance, we are going to ride it out and become stronger.

As for whether both our parents will accept our union, we will sort it out when we get to that stage my love. Initial introductions everything went smoothly, subsequent meetings I will be there RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE. *muakz*

I am so in love with you my dear, so don't think too much and get all stressed out over something that has yet to happen. I love you my dear

Loving your flaws,
Dee Dee

No comments: