Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A future together...

Its been a while since our last posting, not that we are starting to ignore the blog. Its just that during the weekend we were too intertwined *grinz*. We were too busy staying 0 miles, 0 meters, 0 centimeters, 0 millimeters away from each other. It was a nice long weekend, but no matter how long it still doesn't help cuz at the end of the day we will go back to the 202 miles apart.

The topic that is currently floating in the air, sometimes good sometimes bad is about OUR FUTURE. Ever since the start of our relationship, I have the thinking that 'this time, this is it'. I really think Bee is the one for me for the long term to go the distance.

I know we are still a very new couple, but I really am ready, prepared and willing to do whatever it takes to be 'the one' for my bee bee. I am so so so so in love with my bee.

The weekend ended abruptly due to rain and a very last minute bus ride. I did not even get to hug and kiss my darling baby princess good-bye. I was alright when she got on the bus, I was alright when i got back into my car, I was alright when my car moved back into traffic, but when I saw my baby sitting in the bus with a little wave of her hand - I broke down, i felt as if my heart was wrenched out of its place, the tears started pouring and pouring, the effort of trying to regain composure made it even worst, I started to wail in the car ' I miss my baby so very much, i feel so empty and lost without her', then a message from my bee dealt the final blow - my heart was a million pieces being washed away by the river of tears, I AM NOTHING WITHOUT MY BEE. I am so sorry for making you go thru this Bee, I love you so much..

Monday and Tuesday was a flurry of activity on my end, endless nights of preparation for the next day. I am getting too old for this sleepless nights shit. But both the days ended with nice positive notes. Tonight i gotta catch up on me sleep, else definitely will end up in the zoo as the 3rd panda from China.

I think as time goes by, and our relationship matures and flowers. The topic of 'a future together' will require more of our time to think and to plan. It will be such an adventure, so beautiful. I love you so much bee *muakz*

I can't wait to see my bee for the weekend at her hometown. I love you bee.

I am so sorry to make you go thru any pain without me being there.
Dee loving Bee

No comments: