Saturday, July 7, 2007

Tossin'n'turnin...

I think I was tossin and turnin the whole night (only started tossin'n'turnin at around 4.30am) - It is the second night in a row that I am sleeping after morning. I really am feeling it.

Funny isn't it, a few years back - back in school, 24 hours on a project, consecutive 2 to 3 days and we still are full of energy with no sign of slowing down. Now? 2 days of rather short sleep and we feel like we just got run over by a train.... over and over again hahaha.

To be rather honest, I notice that it is somehow correlated to the amount of stuff you have in your head. With less to worry about, sleep is more efficient. Nowadays with everything being a big worry - sleep just isn't that effective/efficient. It likens itself to an old battery, the sad part is - We humans are built like the Ipod's, no replacement battery available (If it breaks, it is broken)... Thats life for you.

Speaking of worries, Baby princess will be catching up with her ex tonight. This really brings back memories, Baby princess was still with 'him' when we first met some many years back (Still debating with Baby as to exactly when and how we met.. haha). I remember back then, she was so smitten - it just brings back 'not so good' memories. It doesn't help knowing that 'he' still has intentions of trying to get her back. For goodness sake, can't these people just take 'no' for an answer and get on with life? Can't he take a hint by looking at her friendster? Can't they just leave my baby alone? Can't they? Can't they? *sigh*...

Anyways, my baby just called me. So happy to hear her voice early in the morning - so very very happy. I am so in love with you my Baby princess. So very very much in love. Please know that, and if you need anything else - Just let me know.

*muakz* *hugz*
Forever yours,
Dee deeeeeeeeeeeee...


No comments: