Friday, July 6, 2007

Anatawa totemo daisuki desu...

Listening to 'The Sweetest Gift' by Sade.

I love you, Wo ai ni, Wa ai li, Ngo oi lei, Anatawa totemo daisuki desu, Aishiteru, Saya cinta mu, Sa lang hae, Jag älskar dig, Naan Unnai Khadalikkeren, Toi yeu em, Seni seviyorum, Naku penda, Khao raak thoe, Ya tebya liubliu, Je t'aime, Mi amas vim, I mog di...

Expressions of love in different language - but saying it all over and over again does not even touch the surface of my love for you my dear. I never thought I will be so in love, darn! hahahaha.

After much pondering, I have concluded (with help from our fellow reader Brendan) that I shouldn't look to the past - If i keep looking to the past I might miss the future (I shouldn't be driving the car looking at the rear view mirror) so from today onwards I will work towards doing the best of my ability and just enjoying every moment of our wonderful wonderful relationship.

Its coming up to a month now baby, if anything I am only so much more deeper into the relationship. This distance thing will take its toll on alot of things, but we have to stay strong and not stray from our course. - as I have said 'There could be worst barriers'.

It will be morning when you read this, *muakz* morning kiss on your forehead. I love you so much, words fail me. Sounding abit corny, but YOU COMPLETE ME!.

Fornow and Forever,
Dee dee @ home missing you...

No comments: