Monday, July 9, 2007

1 month anniversary

I received a nice little parcel from boyfriend this morning. It was not very tastefully wrapped. When it came to me, it came in a yellow DHL wrapper but nonetheless, another shiny and glossy silver box revealed itself when unwrapped. A whiff of familiar scent of Polo perfume wafted through the air and through my senses. Apparently boyfriend has sprayed (almost) the entire bottle of perfume he is using, into the box. It just makes me miss my boyfriend even more now.

Then I took away the lid of the box and found a little nest of mess in the box. In it are heaps of shredded financial papers, mixed with 3 main little soft toy character. All these little characters are a representation of something. First, there is a little white cottony lamb. This little lamb is a representative of Dannie, so boyfriend has now name it Dannie the Lamb CHOP (boyfriend only thinks about food). Then there is also a little pink hippo in a purple tutu. When I first knew boyfriend, he once told me that he would wear a pink tutu to cheer me up if I’m sad. Although until now, I’ve yet to watch that happen and I always envision boyfriend in one, I suppose this is his way of compensating it.

To boyfriend: I still want to see you in the pink tutu…

Then lastly, a little brown teddy bear that carries 3 little brown roses with a ribbon tied to it. He says that he would like me to have the little teddy on my desk as a reminder of him all the time.

But of all these that he has given me, I think the one thing that I love most is the card he made for me. Rather than just an off-the-shelf card, he has cleverly put his creativity into good use and made a card for me. A card filled with lots of heart and his love (of course). I’ve always enjoyed looking at my boyfriend’s drawings and have always find it very amusing and witty.

The entire thought process behind the parcel I received today is very thoughtful and meaningful. Very appreciative of the whole thing that he did for me.

Thanks Dearie.

p/s: Love you most, Miss you heaps

No comments: